Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You... Smaller?

link

I especially like it when he talks about apologizing after crying because you made the other person uncomfortable. But all I care about is the stuff before the first bold print.

The only point of this post was to remind myself, when I'm older and looking back, of how the younger generations are capable of feeling (all right, nearly) every emotion adults do. I don't want to be one of those people who look down on children and teens, simply because I think their lack of experience in life rends them incapable of anything other than blissful childhood happiness.

***EDIT (1/3/15): I checked the link, and it's gone. Sorry. The title was, "Do Your Emotions Make You Weak," if that sheds any context.

No comments:

Post a Comment